[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Tracy Phillips '" <tracy dot phillips at weberize dot com>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch '" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] I need help with this scenario
 Date:  Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:28:14 +0200
This is very possible!

In this scenario, there is no NAT going on (enable enhanced NAT and don't
create any rules)... so when you add the correct firewall rules (any ->
m0n0wall LAN ip for port 443, as I would recommend using SSL over internet),
all should work fine.

The m0n0 is routing you to his own LAN interface from the outside then.

I have this running and it works like it should.

Joachim

website at www.oce.be