[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "ACE" <aceofsnett at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Troubles
 Date:  Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:22:49 -0400
I have a web server set up on my internal network on port 8080. I have a Dynamic Dns address setup
to forward to port 8080, as my isp (cox) blocks port 80. The forwarding itself is setup perfectly
fine. However, it does not work. I did not have this problem with the hardware router I had - Only
with m0n0wall. No doubt I am missing some basic configuration.. Do I have to manually add a rule to
the firewall for each NAT entry? If so, in what context in this instance? Thanks.