[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Darryl Okahata <darrylo at soco dot agilent dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] nice, somewhat easy to implement features [IMO]
 Date:  Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:30:30 -0700
Michael DeMan <michael at staff dot openaccess dot org> wrote:

> There is one reason for SSH that hits our little business on a regular
> basis.

     As much as I (and others) would like to see ssh added back to
m0n0wall, it's probably not going to happen (for those people who may
have recently joined: ssh used to be in m0n0wall, but Manuel took it
out).  If you need ssh, you'll have to add it yourself, using the
guidelines at:

	http://m0n0.ch/wall/hack/

--
	Darryl Okahata