[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <kingf1 at cs dot man dot ac dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Troubles
 Date:  Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:58:48 +0100
If you are natting back to a host then you do have to have firewall rule
to allow this as well as the NAT rule. I use the following rule on the
WAN interface to allow port 80 back to 10.0.1.2.

Prot	Source	Port	Destination	Port
TCP  	*  		*  	10.0.1.2  	80 (HTTP)

I have a corresponding NAT rule:

Prot	Ext port	NAT IP	Int port