[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] snmp / mrtg, how to get started
 Date:  Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:28:50 -0700
My apologies to the list.  I tried to post some sample MRTG graphs and the
mrtg.cfg file that generated them.  But some agent along the way deleted
all HTML content, just leaving the annoying confidentially notice our
corporate servers insist on attaching.

Sorry.  I'll try to find a better way.

          -crl
   Eldorado