[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Cheaper solution than Soekris?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:55:44 +0200
I've been looking at some VIA C3-/Epia-based solutions.
They're not cheaper but offer more processing power and better
upgradeability when it comes to flash storage and RAM.

The closest I've come to an all-round board is the Lex CV860A.
(http://www.lex.com.tw/cv860a.htm)

Linitx.com sells it along with a case - but I'm sure that other vendors
stock it as well.
http://linitx.com/shop/product_info.php/cPath/14/products_id/127

I'd like to hear if you come across other options.

/Martin