[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Hertz <thomas at hz dot se>
 To:  Radoslaw Krupa <aeon at tech dot us dot edu dot pl>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cheaper solution than Soekris?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:56:04 +0200
Personally I think the Soekris board is _way_ too expensive considering
the low end components!
One interesting (and powerful) alternative would be some mini-ITX board
from VIA or similar.
My m0n0wall runs on an old IBM thin client, and they can be quite easily

which is a tiny black chassis with a P233 and a 32Mb compact flash.

--
Thomas Hertz