[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anders Knudsen <anders underscore finn at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  My m0n0wall (was: Cheaper solution than Soekris?)
 Date:  Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:29:17 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know if it's cheaper. However, this spurs me
to let the list know what I'm running m0n0wall on.

Intel "desktop" motherboard, miniATX format.
Celeron 333
64Meg ram
32Meg "DiskOnModule" (flash IDE drive)
2 ethernet ports (one on the motherboard, the other a
pci card.)
All in a 1U rack mount box.

Works great!

What's your m0n0wall setup?