[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wishlist
 Date:  Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:56:08 +0200
Hi Manuel!

Inspired by your wish list I’ve dotted down some of the things I would
really like to see in m0n0wall:
I know you’re probably working your ass off – and a lot has happened
within the last few months, but just out of curiosity: are there any
priorities on your wish list?
…a sort of “what’s next”?

Anyway, here’s what I’d like for X-Mas ;o)

Status pages and diagnostics:
-	DHCP leases
-	IP accounting (if possible)
-	Traffic graphing (low priority since SNMP is now supported)
-	Traceroute and tcpdump from the webGUI would be nice
Bridging firewall
2xWAN interfaces (Would be a REALLY cool feature)
Firewall rules á la Cisco’s ACL (permit/deny and rule order – would ease
rule config IMO)

Once again… it’s a really nice firewall you’ve created – especially
considering the size of the thing.
Thanks for the effort.