[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Wishlist (now readable)
 Date:  Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:05:02 +0200
Hi Manuel!

Inspired by your wish list I have dotted down some of the things I would
really like to see in m0n0wall:
I know you are probably working your ass off - and a lot has happened
within the last few months, but just out of curiosity: are there any
priorities on your wish list?
.a sort of what is next?

Anyway, here is what I am wishing for this X-Mas ;o)

Status pages and diagnostics:
- DHCP leases
- IP accounting (if possible)
- Traffic graphing (low priority since SNMP is now supported)
- Traceroute and tcpdump from the webGUI would be nice
IDS
Bridging firewall
2xWAN interfaces (Would be a REALLY cool feature)
Firewall rules a la Cisco ACL (permit/deny and rule order - would ease
rule config IMO)

Once again. it is a really nice firewall you have created - especially
considering the size of the thing.
Thanks for the effort.

/Martin