[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anders Knudsen <anders underscore finn at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cheaper solution than Soekris?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:07:16 -0700 (PDT)
OK. One more on this, and I'll stop :D

This miniITX board looks perfect for m0n0wall. Already
has 2 eth ports on the motherboard, and is fanless in
the 600MHz version (plenty fast for most
applications.)

http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_cl_spec.jsp?motherboardId=181

Less expensive than soekris? I don't know. Nice
solution regardless.

http://shopping.yahoo.com