[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  Michael Sierchio <kudzu at tenebras dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cheaper solution than Soekris?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:09:05 -0700
At 02:17 PM 10/21/2003, Michael Sierchio wrote:
>>I'm not sure Soekris considers that case for production anyway.  They've
>>got references to OEM cases on the web site.
>
>Re: sentence #1: they shouldn't sell it;

I don't remember exactly where Soren said that, it might have been on a
newsgroup.  It was when he mostly was selling boards, and had an additional
offering of a box and power supply for "developers".  But in the case (heh)
of the 4801, the web site does clearly state the case should be able to
hold a 2.5" drive.

>  re: sentence #2: where?

<http://www.soekris.com/Manuals/net4501_box.pdf>net4501_box.pdf   net4501
6.2" case front and rear (OEM Option)