[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  ed bongaerts <ed at bongaerts dot com>
 To:  wleiden at xs4all dot nl
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] wireless problem
 Date:  Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:24:46 +0200
hello Marten,

On Wednesday 2003 October 22 10:10, Marten wrote:
snip
> You 'll need a pc/laptop with a com1/ttyS0 and a nullmodem cable to
> connect the serial console on your soekris. You can open a terminal with
> kermit(linux) tip(freebsd)  or some windowstool (I forgot the name of
> it)
I organized a notebook and connected to Soekris as described above and below
[yes, I understand the installation instruction re: serial port better
now], set opt1 to wireless, which then appeared in the GUI, where I could
set it up in detail.

The Soekris gizmo is working just fine now. As i said before, monowall ROCKS
[with a little help here and there]

thanx Marten and all : ed bongaerts