[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Greg Nicholson" <greg at d0gz dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSEC from Dial-Up
 Date:  Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:50:57 -0500
I'd take a look at the Logs generated, and determine what MTU it's trying to
use.  Dialup obviously uses a smaller MTU than Broadband, but PPTP uses 1396
(I think, by default).  It's entirely possible that XP is trying to force a
high MTU, which could cause significant fragmentation.

Just an idea...

GN