[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nicholas Melnick" <nicholas at upsellusa dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Outbound NAT howto?
 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:14:56 -0700
Hey, everyone.

So I've been staring at this outbound NAT screen, unable to do trial and
error because I'd likely bring down the network for a few minutes.  It
doesn't seem as straightforward as much of m0n0wall, and so I'm trying
to figure out how to get it to do what I want to do.

So, I guess I'm curious how I would see how the default settings look?
By enabling Advanced NAT, it doesn't create default rules anymore.
Where could I see the default rules and tweak them as necessary?

 - Nick