[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Matchstick <matchstick at oofg dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall to IPCop VPN
 Date:  Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:03:02 -0400
Matchstick wrote:

>Hi,
>
>has anyone successfully set up an IPSec VPN connection between M0n0wall
>and IPCop.  ?
>
>I've been trying intermittently for a while now with no real success
>so if someone has got it to work and can give me some pointers it
>would be much appreciated.
>
>Thanks

I have done this in the past, but it was a LONG time ago.  Somewhere in
the order of one of the first releases of m0n0 that included IPSec
capabilities with dynamic WAN ips.  It certainly can be done.  Exactly
how, I don't really remember.  I had the tunnel up and running reliably
for about 4 months before not needing it anymore.

Chris