[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Restriction Modifications
 Date:  Sun, 19 Sep 2004 01:34:57 -0400
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to implement support to block certain mac addresses and
usernames from authentication to radius into my local copy of m0n0wall.
Its fairly easy to implement, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to:

    1)  Store the information
    2)  Manage the information

Storing the information would probably best be stored in the local
m0n0wall config file ... but what i was thinking of is instead ....
storing the ban information on a remote mysql server and then, each time
someone executes, just simply execute a query to the mysql server.  Only
question is ... does the PHP in m0n0wall come with built in mysql support?

Thanks a million to anyone with suggestions,

Matt