[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Charles AMPEAU <charles dot ampeau at unilim dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC and routing question
 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:13:18 +0200
Hi all,

I'm having headake for now. Impossible to make my network map working...

I can join networks with IPSEC but can't set the default route via the

It was working great with a remote subnet of on right m0n0
and local subnet on left m0n0. But it's only working on high
internet IP. Impossible to ping 64.x.x.x or 84.x.x.x.x.

I'am giving up for the moment.

No more idea?