[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adrian Padilla" <Adrianp918 at majesticsoundsonline dot com>
 To:  "mono" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  wireless card
 Date:  Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:15:28 -0400
Ok I tried installing the wireless card,

I am using a pc card to install the wireless card

Is there certain pc card that have to be used, I am using a linksys wpc-11
wireless card....now that is meant for a laptop "pcmcia",  and that is why I
am using a pc card adapter, could I possibly use a pci wireless card with
the antenna on the back or does it have to be a pcmcia card only

Please any help I would greatly appreciate it