[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "S. Mindorf" <s dot mindorf at euroimmun dot de>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall IPsec vs Astaro IPsec
 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:50:33 -0400
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:33:52 +0200, S. Mindorf <s dot mindorf at euroimmun dot de> wrote:

> Done, but nothing changed.
> I wonder why I cant see a new route, and what must I see in the
> System Logs on the m0n0wall side?

You should be getting more feedback from racoon.  i.e. further log messages.

But I did notice your Astaro is set to main mode and m0n0wall is set
to aggressive.  Change those so they match.  Main is more secure, and
fine if you have static IP's on both ends.  Use aggressive when you
have a dynamic IP on one side.

-Chris