[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  eric at ericmagny dot com
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Logging
 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:55:38 -0400
Dinesh,

Thanks for your follow-up, I'll do some other test and let you know!

In the meantime, here is a suggestion for futur implementation in m0n0wall
captive portal:

- That would be very nice (and functionnal!) if we can Also log stats (traffic
in/out) from Pass-through MAC already configured in m0n0 to Radisu Server,
exaclty like the users authorise by portal.

Best Regards,

eric.