[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  William Arlofski <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WRAP 1D-1 and IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:03:29 -0400
Has anyone setup, or done any benchmarks/testing with this combination?
I am looking at PCengines WRAP 1D-1 (2lan) board as a remote site
firewall, and VPN client to a client's main site.

Will the CPU usage of the VPN  traffic seriously impact the device's
ability to perform it functions as a NAT firewall on a DSL, or
cablemodem connection?

I thank you in advance for any input on this. My client is in a hurry to
implement this VPN solution, and I'd rather not go with a full PC solution.

Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity
waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com