[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adrian Padilla" <Adrianp918 at majesticsoundsonline dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] wireless card
 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:13:50 -0400
"my response"

Your correct in assuming that I can not get that far when I have the pc card
installed, it stalls at the point when it is tyring ot mount  the system,
I do don't know all the terminology to use but yes It might not be
recongnized, any sugentions?

"someone else wrote"

Since you didn't mention it,
should I assume that you mean, the
new interface doesn't show up on
a screen where you can Assign interfaces?

(I like the GUI, if you can get there).
Someone else suggested your PCI bridge is not recognized.
I have that problem on one system.