[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 Cc:  Bernie Kucharski <bkucharski at defiantracing dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall embedded with RADIUS Server
 Date:  Wed, 22 Sep 2004 03:26:41 +0800
On 21/09/2004 23:57 Mitch (WebCob) said the following:
> maybe yes, 100 accounts - make 16 a default, but maybe configurable? Don't
> force people to have to build their own image to change it to 20 ;-) Their
> slowdown or difficulty of config is their own problem, and is also based on

i guess i feel a responsibility to not make it easy for people to shoot
themselves in the foot. i've uploaded a huge (and i mean really huge) html
page for the captive portal html and ended up hanging gvim when i've tried
to edit it by hand. :)

another thing i'll add is to allow users to clear any uploaded captive
portal html or error page to revert back to the defaults.