[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vittore Zen <drzen at gamebox dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Two DSL traffic shape?
 Date:  Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:01:55 +0200
<>Situation:
We have two DSL 1,2 Mbps lines.
We have two departmens in a single lan (same ip subnet).
We need to load balancing internet access and do a  fault tolerance
system. (I will do this with a LinkSys RV016 router)

But, due payment problems, I want that:
 if department A use 100% of  first DSL band (suppose a massive use of
internet browsing) and department B use 150% of second DSL (a
super-massive use of browing) the computer with ip address of department
A use only first DSL line  and computer with ip address of department B
use only second DSL. So every departments have the sum of DSL band in
normal period but his DSL speed in intesive period.
<>
May you help me?

Thanks
v.