[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matchstick <matchstick at oofg dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Simple question.
 Date:  Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:00:37 +0100
On Wednesday, September 22, 2004, 4:59:12 PM, Spaziano, Jorma <Jspaziano at mileshealthcare dot org> wrote:

SJ> Are there any routes or rules required for a Lan to LAN ipsec tunnel?
SJ> -Jorma

 Hi,

 I just set one up a couple of days ago and found I had to add rules
 to the LAN interface explicitly allowing traffic between my LAN and
 the remote LAN in both directions.

 No guarantee that there isn't something strange about my set-up but
 it certainly seemed to make sense to me.

 HTH

--
 Matchstick
 matchstick at oofg dot com