[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Aronsson" <jimmy at aronsson dot mine dot nu>
 To:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>, Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris vs. WRAP and other m0n0 hardware solutions...
 Date:  Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:19:09 +0200
Hi

I have been comparing these products for a couple of days now. Finally i
decided to order the Wrap board.
WRAP.1D-2(3LAN), Enclosure and IDE to CompactFlash adapter. All for 150 Euro.

I could not find any direct pros to order the more expensive Soekris solution.

Perhaps this isnt much help to you...

BR

Jimmy Aronsson (jimmy at aronsson dot mine dot nu)