[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Aronsson" <jimmy at aronsson dot mine dot nu>
 To:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris vs. WRAP and other m0n0 hardware solutions...
 Date:  Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:28:46 +0200
The WRAP will be for homeusage.

I need a CF-reader on PC to install m0n0wall, then move the card to WRAP
(could perhaps try PXE). But if m0n0wall works out well i will use the
Adapter on a PC-Firewall in the office.

About the powersupply, we have a lots of them in the storage room here that
should do the "input voltage of 7V to 18V DC".

//Jimmy