[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peer Dicken <peer at dicken dot name>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Problem help !!
 Date:  Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:11:32 +0200
Am 23.09.2004 um 13:47 schrieb Banny Chu:

> but could you tell me if i am using in a location that will change ip,
> like in the ADSL line, what should i choice in order to
You cannot use F2F IpSec with dynamic IP's , well, it works, but not
currently with m0n0wall, afaik

With dynamic IP use mobile IpSec - or, if security does not matter *g*,
use PPTP. Actually I'd say it is "safe enough" in most cases. You could
use Windows RAS for this and let mono forward pptp to your RAS server.
btw, is it still called RAS in Windows ? ;-)

MfG, best regards,

Peer Dicken

AIM: peerdicken - IRC@FreeNode: DerPeer