[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Craig Hodge" <craig at approachit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Big Pond Client Question
 Date:  Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:51:41 +1000
I have an issue with a new setup.  I'm with bigpond cable.  All seems
setup correctly but I get a response from the wan saying either my
password is incorrect or I get "other error".  I get this if I put
@bigpond.net.au after my user name.

I suspect that I may have to spoof the mac of the previous router but
the password has me stumped.

If anyone has m0n0wall working with bigpond cable, could they take a
screen shot of their wan interface page (blank out the user name and
password of course) and let me have a look.

Thanks.