[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "KB 80" <kb80 at linuxmail dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110
 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:50:13 +0800
Excuse my ignorance but I am curious as to the steps to get m0n0wall running on a Nokia IP110.  I
currently have it running on a soekris box but recently aquired this IP110 from old stock at work.
Can I use the 5GB hard disk that comes with this unit?  Or must I use a IDE>CF kit?  Also I am
assuming I can use the Generic PC image.  Currently I've taken the 5GB disk and attached it to my
USB 2.5 enclosure from which I imaged the disk with the generic image, however I'm not sure if this
is the correct procedure or not with the Nokia's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.