[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 Cc:  KB 80 <kb80 at linuxmail dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110
 Date:  Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:04:52 -0700
Thanks for the great explanation.  I'm thinking of getting one of
these and will keep this posting for future reference.

Will any of the other Nokia devices work with m0n0wall (example Nokia
IP330 or 530)?

Thanks.

Joe
aka Halogen8

http://www.acscontrol.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ACS&Product_Code=ACS-CF-IDEToCFA-SFF&Category_Code=COMPACT_FLASH

> so you can use a standard CF card for you installation.
>
> Anyway I hope this helps
>
> David
>

> On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 11:50, KB 80 wrote:
> > Excuse my ignorance but I am curious as to the steps to get m0n0wall running on a Nokia IP110.
I currently have it running on a soekris box but recently aquired this IP110 from old stock at work.
Can I use the 5GB hard disk that comes with this unit?  Or must I use a IDE>CF kit?  Also I am
assuming I can use the Generic PC image.  Currently I've taken the 5GB disk and attached it to my
USB 2.5 enclosure from which I imaged the disk with the generic image, however I'm not sure if this
is the correct procedure or not with the Nokia's.