[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110
 Date:  Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:09:40 -0700
I realize that most of the other Nokia IP boxes will be more, but I
saw a IP330 box that closed on ebay for $108 and another for $128,
which is pretty close to an IP1* (thanks again Chris for showing me a
new way to search ebay!).  Since the IP1*'s are hard to find, I
thought I would look for another source of good m0n0wall hardware.
Thanks for the info!

Joe
aka Halogen8