[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Travis Dixon <travisd at tubas dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110
 Date:  Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:18:01 -0700
Has anyone else experienced MAC weirdness on any of the Nokia IP
devices or was Travis the only one?

What about the Nokia IP51 or 71?  Will those work as well?  They seem
to be very reasonably priced. Although it looks as if they only have 1
WAN port and a 4 port switch they might still be a very good solution
for satelite offices.

So it seems some of these nokia's may be a good alternative to WRAP
and Soekris.  Is that a correct assumption?

Joe
Halogen8