[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  sai <list at ebs dot net dot pk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to ?
 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:00:36 -0400
just some thoughts, caching requires drive space. M0n0 is built to run off a CF
card. A suggestion is to dump the cache into ram. That means you will lose the
cache on reboot, which could be a good thing!

The cache size would depend on your traffic volume.

Somewhere on this list is a m0n0 version with I think some of squid built in.
Dont remember which functionality but it may be a start for you.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311