[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 To:  Banny Chu <banny at hktnc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Remote VPN help! Thx !
 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:01:27 -0700
Banny,

I'm having trouble with IPSec VPN through NAT.  Is that what you are
doing?  What client did you use to connect.  You mentioned about
opening port 500, is that
UDP 500 IN
?  I've been stuck for a long time dating back to the original thread
giving me P1 timeout errors when trying to do IPSec VPN through a NAT
using agressive mode to my m0n0.

Thanks,

/sylikc