[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Curtis V. Schleich" <cvslist at ccaonline dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris vs. WRAP and other m0n0 hardware solutions...
 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:12:00 -0700
I emailed www.wisp-router.com a while back and asked why they were
selling the case for a WRAP.1C2 but not the actual WRAP.1C2 itself
(which is what I want, 3 LAN).  I never heard back from them.  Maybe I
slipped through the cracks, but it sure wasn't a very good first
impression.

pcengines.ch has a very confusing website, which also makes me
hesitant to buy from them.  They have pictures of a WRAP.1C2 but don't
seem to sell it anymore, but sell a WRAP.1D-2 but don't have any
pictures of it.  Is the WRAP.1D-2 just a newer version, making
WRAP.1C2 obsolete?

Now I can somewhat see why people lean towards Soekris, although I
still think their prices are outrageous.

So does anyone know where to get a WRAP.1C2 or WRAP.1D-2 in the US
with a case and power supply?  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.

Joe
Halogen8