[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Curtis V. Schleich" <cvslist at ccaonline dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris vs. WRAP and other m0n0 hardware solutions...
 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:48:01 -0500
I spoke with Beverly at Wisp-router.com today and asked about the .1D2s.
She said that they ordered some originally, but they sat around until they
ran out of the 1D1s and they were purchased only because the 2-port model
was temporarily unavailable.  If there is new demand for that part, I'm sure
they would order more in.  Anyone who is serious about purchasing, drop them
a note at sales at wisp dash router dot com to let them know that there is renewed
interest.

Curtis V. Schleich,
CCA and CCAonline,
cvslist (at) ccaonline (dot) com