[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  William Arlofski <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris vs. WRAP and other m0n0 hardware solutions...
 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:41:39 -0400
Curtis, I called and ordered the 1D1 from wisp-routers.com because
Beverly told me the same thing. I really wanted a 1D2 (3 port) version,
but needed it fast so I could not order it direct from PCEngines.

~From now on, I'd prefer to go with the 3port version if possible,
especially with the fast turn around time from wisp-router.com. I will
also send them an email regarding this.

Thanks.

Curtis V. Schleich wrote:
| I spoke with Beverly at Wisp-router.com today and asked about the .1D2s.
| She said that they ordered some originally, but they sat around until
| they ran out of the 1D1s and they were purchased only because the 2-port
| model was temporarily unavailable.  If there is new demand for that
| part, I'm sure they would order more in.  Anyone who is serious about
| purchasing, drop them a note at sales at wisp dash router dot com to let them know
| that there is renewed interest.
|
| Curtis V. Schleich,
| CCA and CCAonline,
| cvslist (at) ccaonline (dot) com