[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Edward Saipetch <beamz at twentybelow dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Problem help !!
 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:03:05 -0500
Slightly offtopic, but I've got a DSL modem hooked to the WAN interface
but the only way to manage the device is by its private 192.168.0.1 ip
address. I've left "Block private networks" unchecked for awhile even
though I know it's good to have turned on purely so I could do some DSL
troubleshooting and connection monitoring. Is there a way to explicitly
let that traffic through similar to setting up pf.conf and setting the
rules higher or is the block private networks directive higher up in the
ipf/pf.conf that there's no way to set a rule to override it?

- Ed