[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 Cc:  Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>, "'Vittore Zen'" <drzen at gamebox dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive with IMAP
 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:10:52 +0800
On 25/09/2004 02:34 Mitch (WebCob) said the following:
> Sounds good - imap to pop I think is just a matter of the parameters to the
> login - assuming that library is in mono - if not, we'd need to use a raw
> socket.
>
> Is that what your code does?

it'd probably be a raw socket. the RADIUS implementation sends udp packets
(via raw sockets) back and forth between m0n0 and the RADIUS server.

if IMAP/POP authentication were to be integrated in, you'd need to have the
routines check for auth using the desired protocol and then return
success/failure to m0n0. see radius_authentication.inc and
radius_accounting.inc as well as index.php in /usr/local/captiveportal.