[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Auld <jxa at minervaplc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Free IPSec Client and Personal Firewall
 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:49:24 +0100
A link on Freshmeat pointed to a commercial firewall, which has a free IPSec
client. I have not tried to use the client, because I need one for
commercial use, which is not free.

If you are using m0n0wall for personal use and you need an IPSec VPN client,
you may want to try the link below - but note that the m0n0wall docs do not
give insructions for this client.

http://www.securepoint.cc/en/products-pcfirewall.html
<http://www.securepoint.cc/en/products-pcfirewall.html>
DISCLAIMER:This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the
intended recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
which is privileged, proprietary and/or confidential within the meaning of
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this message (including any attachments)
contact the sender of this message as soon as possible. The views or
opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and may not
necessarily be the views held by Azurgroup Limited.