[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b1
 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:49:33 -0400
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:07:05 -0400, Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net> wrote:
> Does anyone know an estimated date when the HTTPS portal login support
> of m0n0wall will be considered "stable"?  We're waiting to go production
> on a 4000 client LAN for this support.  What's a safe "testing" period?

Start a small pilot deployment and see if it meets your needs and if
you have any issues.  I know a number of us will be testing it.  If
there are any major issues, they'll probably be discovered within a
couple weeks tops.

As to when 1.2 will be considered the "stable" release, Manuel will
have to answer to that.  At this point, even he probably can't give
you any solid time frame, given that this is only the first beta
release.

-Chris