[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian Watters" <brwatters at abs dash internet dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Preferred Hardware list for m0n0wall ..
 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:16:27 -0700
Hello all,

We need to get some feedback from the list on preferred hardware .. This of
course would be a list of hardware that's available to normal humans (i.e.
CompUSA).

First we need to use a USB ETH adaptor on our LAN, which one to use ?

We need to install a Wireless PCI card that hopefully supports both B & G ..
Which one works for sure? ..

Please do not point me to the online BSD list of approved hardware as I have
already looked it over and find that most model numbers there do not match
up with current offerings of hardware.

This is for the ISO version of m0n0wall with the latest v1.2b1

Any feedback less flames would be grateful.

Thanks!

Brian