[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Chris Dionissopoulos[freemail]" <dionch at freemail dot gr>
 To:  "Andy Choi" <andyiowalist at mchsi dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP
 Date:  Sun, 26 Sep 2004 02:56:31 +0300
There is no compression support in netgraph mppc freebsd module
in which mpd based on, due to patent licencing from HiFn.

this applies only for Usa/Canada/Japan.
You are free to create an alternative (de)compression method
which is mppc compatible if you live somewhere else, just like
the linux way (http://www.polbox.com/h/hs001/)