[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian Watters" <brwatters at abs dash internet dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Preferred Hardware list for m0n0wall ..
 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:24:21 -0700
Chris,

Thanks for your feedback .. We have issues here with 1U servers that only
have one onboard ETH and one PCI slot .. Of course USB is onboard as well ..
The problem is that if one wants to run Wireless plus a LAN (ETH) we have
but one choice .. Wireless USB or USB ETH .. Any help from the list would be
great ..

Brian