[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  what hardware are you using?
 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:39:36 -0400
Hi all,

I'm trying to get together an official list of supported m0n0wall
hardware, and would like input on what you are successfully using.
Especially wireless cards (PCI, ISA, miniPCI, USB), network cards
(USB, PCI, and ISA), and any embedded devices other than WRAP,
Soekris, Nokia IPxxx, and NexCom.

I'd also like to hear about any hardware you have tried that doesn't
work right.

I'm working on compiling a m0n0wall-specific hardware compatibility
list.  I'm working my way through the list archives and FreeBSD
hardware compatibility list, but am looking for proof of real world
success.  I want to maintain three "categories" - what we know works,
what we know should work but we haven't actually tried it (drivers are
there, hasn't been verified), and what we know doesn't work.

Would greatly appreciate any and all help.  Please email me off-list,
and I will compile everything into the Users Guide for everyone to
reference.

Thanks,

-Chris
m0n0wall Documentation Project Editor