[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "NewMedia42" <newmedia42 at excite dot com>
 To:  newmedia42 at excite dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Traffic Shaper/MRTG/IP usage question...
 Date:  Sun, 26 Sep 2004 07:38:02 -0400 (EDT)
For future reference, I was able to solve this by monitoring the WAN interface for inbound traffic
graphing and the OPT1 interface for outbound traffic graphing.  I didn't need to do this when I was
monitoring pure NAT traffic, but in the case of using a bridge that was what it took to make it
happy.