[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Bialecki" <robert at mpiwifi dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RADIUS client PHP
 Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:45:53 -0600
Hi,

First I would like to thank everyone for such great participation to
monowall project.

The RADIUS_AUTHENTICATION function in captive portal does not receive
attributes from a radius server.
My question is: does any one have a working function that would be able to
receive attributes also. There is a nice function (class) for handling
radius with attributes done in pear but I do not think that importing pear
into the monowall would be a good idea due to limited cpu resources.???

Any input very appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert Bialecki