[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tixe Exit" <tixe at tixe dot com dot ar>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Some Problem with M0n0Wall
 Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:56:51 -0300
Hi :
	I have M0n0Wall 1.1, and i have some problems with port forwarding.

I use the Option Firewall... Nat.... i create the rule and check the box that
say add to firewall rule.
Up-to there all right, but when someone want enter to my website ( as ex. ),
they can't, and i test that, I enter via telnet from my pc behind the m0n0wall
via telnet to other server in the internet, from this telnet session across
the internet, I try to enter again via telnet to my server ( I added that rule
into the m0n0wall ),and i can't create the conecction.

Some one know what i doing wrong ?.

Other question, some one know if m0n0wall support the WLAN D-Link DWL-G520 ?.

Thank's for your time, and so sorry for my bad english.

Tixe